Asking $1,560 (base rent) for LL1, and $1,600 (base rent) for LL2 per month, plus TMI, plus gas and hydro, plus HST
Welcome to Glen Park Centre, a fully renovated building designed and built for medical or related uses.
These two lower level suites can be leased separately or combined for a total of 2,967 square feet. These suites offer lots of flexibility and they are ready to be finished to your specific needs.
Attractive contemporary designed building. This space is ideal for any medical related practitioner who will benefit from existing on-site pharmacy, lab, and family physicians with mature practices.
Please note that suite 201 is also available and ready for occupancy.
Please contact me today for more details, a copy of the feature sheet with the floor plans, or to schedule an appointment to view these suites before they are gone.
Currently on Lease
- * Three family physicians and one nurse practitioner, all with mature 25+ year practices
- * Pharmacy
- * Medical Laboratory
- * Dentist
- * Physiotherapist
- * Allergy and Immunology
- * Audiology
- * Dermatology
- * Diagnostic Radiology
- * Family Medicine
- * Internal Medicine
- * Ophthalmology
- * Optometrist
- * Pediatrics
- * Podiatry/Chiropody
- * Radiology
- * Walk-in Clinic
- * Weight Loss Clinic
- * Community services, Education, and Government Agencies with focus on Health and Welfare
- * Any other related uses
- * Completely renovated building in 2018/2019
- * Elevator to each floor
- * Visitor parking
- * One reserved parking spot per suite
- * Attractive contemporary design
- * Pylon sign advertising available
- * Conveniently located on Dufferin Street between Eglinton Avenue West and Lawrence Avenue West in Toronto
- * On a bus route with quick and easy access to subway
- * Close to Allen Road and Highway 401
- * Lots of pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- * Close to several senior centres and residences
- * Surrounded by prime residential neighbourhoods